Material damage

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Rental Agency Submission Form​

Rental agencies can use the Rental Agency Submission Form to submit requests for:

  • ​​​​​Authorizations

  • Extensions

  • Invoices​​​​​

  • Invoice and general inquiries

For authorization requests, applicable Vehicle Licensing Fees (VLF) can be provided in the form's comments section.

​The form is available from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day. For support, please contact [email protected].​